Sunday, August 28, 2005

Welcome

Preview

Finally I'm getting to this...

Welcome to the new participants I am so glad you have all joined the journal jar. 

Nicki at 
GOD WILLING AND THE CREEK DON'T RISE
Shelly at 
XX Roxy Mama XX

Dawn at 
Dawn's Disorderly Diary

Susan at 
My Journal Jar
  &   the world as i know it
Jenny at 
The Loss of a loved one to MRSA

Jerseyjean333 No journal link
If I have missed anyone I am sorry I lost my saved mail.
I also want to note a "members" name and journal change. Pittsk615 is now SkunkyRip and her journal is now 
New Beginnings
 

Have a good night everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Promise.
Welcome my freinds to J Land. Hope you all feel safe and welcome to our community.
Hadonfield Myers

Anonymous said...

You keep forgetting me...(sniff,sniff)
I emailed you and left a link on a recent post in your journal.

The name is SINS the journal is http://journals.aol.com/octoberroots/sourgrapes/

and I really enjoy this Journal Jar thing.   Loads of fun remembering stuff.

SINS