Saturday, August 27, 2005

Want you all to know

Preview
                              Graphic made by: : : : Made By Nae : : :

Just want you all to know that I've decided to not post questions on weekends.  Weekends are really tough around here.  I have visiting with Frankie.. and all kinds of crap (would love to use the SH word proceeded by the F word lol) going on.  So I am going to post Monday-Friday.  My hopes are that I will do new comer links on Saturday and spotlights on Sunday. 
Now since the computer crash I have lost almost all my saved emails (where I kept the newcomer comments I had saved) So if you have never been linked or welcomed PLEASE for me email me or comment here and let me know.  Also if you'd like me to check out your journal for spot light, email me with the link.

I love you all and hope all our readers come back soon.  I miss you all!!

Luv ya


 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Promise, I understand. You have too much going on right now, and you need to get some rest for yourself too. Dont worry. We will always be here when you need us, OK ?   YOU concentrate on just taking care of your family and yourself.
By the way, Good Job Nae on the graphic.

Anonymous said...

Just hang in there and everything should slow back down for you oneday, good luck

Anonymous said...

Im still here too ,but I havnt done your journal jar lattley ,but I havnt dissappeard ! I hope things get back on track sometimes that seams so far away and I hope its not for you . take care your always in my thoughts
Love Tabitha  

Anonymous said...

Im still here too ,but I havnt done your journal jar lattley ,but I havnt dissappeard ! I hope things get back on track sometimes that seams so far away and I hope its not for you . take care your always in my thoughts
Love Tabitha  

Anonymous said...

Dang!  SO SORRY!  I just realized I have completely spaced out on leaving a link here when I answer one of your Q's.  SO SO SORRY! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

i  crystal i like you  to email  me.