Tuesday, August 16, 2005

GRRRRRR

I am having major computer problems.  I can't stay online if my life depended on it.  If I get an IM I instantly get booted.  If I pull up a web page same thing.  I haven't been able to access any of my journals and at first I thought it was AOL but I was wrong.

I am hoping my friend can fix this but he isn't sure since this computer has been on it's way out for awhile.  He is going to try.  So if I'm away for awhile it's because I'm without a computer.

I'm very sorry, hope to be back soon, and I hope you are all here when I get back. I know there have been a lot of missed days and for that I am sorry.  Hopefully things will be alright soon.

So due to technical difficulties I will be away ...

Sorry if there are spelling errors but I am unable to use any of my word or text program and I can't spell check.

(tried three times to put this entry in) I hope this time it works. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when I couldn't get online with my computer.  It absolutely drove me crazy!  So I used the computer at my local library until I could solve the problem.  Of course it was a hassle going to the library and I really shouldn't complain because I could even walk there since its just a few blocks away.  But anyway I was using the library's computer for about a week until I found out what was wrong with my computer.  You know what it was?  It was one of the communications settings!  Sometimes I think my computer likes to see me go crazy!

Here's to hoping you find out what's wrong with yours.

PS - By the way I have been noticing that the prices of computers - even laptops have come down.  I just recently saw a commercial with a whole desktop system being sold for $299 - of course that's with rebates and all but still the price has come way, way down!

Rose
http://journals.aol.com/rose/RosesJournal