Monday, August 8, 2005

Question 78 ~ Where is your Peace?

What brings you the most peace and why?

A few things bring me peace.  My cat of coarse.  Just cuddling with him and listening to him purr.  Having all my children under my roof at the same time... I feel content and know they are all safe and well.  My room,  when I'm stressed or the world is overwhelming to me, I retreat into my room, it is cozy and MINE.
Prayer, That brings me the most peace.  I know no matter what I'm going through He is there.  He may not give me the answers right away or the answers I want but eventually the answers do come.. it's when I fight it that I'm in the most turmoil.

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thing that gives me the most peace, is to go to my secret writing spot in the park that is secluded in the woods. It is quiet, it is secluded.
I can pray, I can meditate, I can get in touch with myself.

Anonymous said...

I have a few things that bring me peace, and here they are.  ~Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

http://journals.aol.com/jamie24601/QuizMe/entries/362
Jamie

Anonymous said...

music. because when ever something is bothering me i can pick up my head phones and it all goes away music is what helps me express my self as well as poetry.

Anonymous said...

http://journals.aol.com/playettemeg918/QUESTIONSFORLIFE/entries/804

Anonymous said...

Music brings me peace. With all the turmoil in my life right now there is nothing like driving and listening to music. I tried listening to music while taking a hot bath but that didnt work.

Anonymous said...

my  pease  is  walk  my  dog.    or going    to  curves.      it  help  my  strss alot.  

Anonymous said...

I had to give you 2...

Anonymous said...

Uninterrupted quiet time!
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/LorisJournalJar/entries/431
Lori