Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Big sigh of relief

I've done some testing around and I can do just about everything again.  I do get kicked off line if I have more then one web page open or if I get an IM while doing anything other then staring at a blank screen (I never look at a blank screen so my away message must stay up until I figure out why that is happening)  So I'll come back tomorrow and begin posting questions. 
My question to you guys is, Do you want me to pull a week's worth (which is about what we missed), post them all tomorrow and let you answer them when you want/can or just start where we left off.  Let me know either in the comments part of you can email me at
PromiseLuv372@aol.com

See you tomorrow, I'm going to bed now.  Niters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie Pie
Whatever works best for you. You have been under alot of stress right now.
You dont need to put extra work on yourself.
You need to take care of yourself.
My prayers and thoughts are with you this morning.
Love
hadon

Anonymous said...

Promise, whatever you feel like doing is fine.  I don't care either way.  Whatever is easier.  Glad your back!  :-)
~Miss O