Monday, December 4, 2006

Spot light

(Just a little note before I begin... I have decided not to let this person bother me.. she must have a mental disease to keep on with this.. she's even found my myspace page and is defacing a drawing board I have on there so I shall give her my pity not my anger So I'm going to keep this journal open)  Sorry I made such a quick decision and just went private with no warning.  Thanks for the emails of support.  If I should have more of the same I will let everyone know I plan on going private to give you a chance to let me know you wish to be a reader

 

Today I won't be pulling a question from the jar, today I am doing a journal spotlight.  I used to do this on weekends before but my weekend was busy and I wanted to get permission first so I'm doing  it today.

On to the journals I've picked:

                        Preview

The theme today is Graphics.  I found this first journal a bit ago and just love her work.  She does special little things for me ... but I won't share that so she doesn't have to do that for everyone (hehe Sorry Dianna) If you haven't heard about her or been to her journal you should check it out. She's doing a lot of Holiday tags now and they are excellent. Some of the tags she does just amaze me. They are so cute ..

So here is Dianna's graphic journal:

Sazzy Kreationz
You won't be disappointed.

The next journal I actually found through Dianna's.  She is new at PSP but you wouldn't know it from her graphics.  She has some beautiful graphics and tags on her journal as well. Right now she is going through some rough times so she isn't posting as often but her journal is worth the time to go through.  I can't believe she just started PSP!! I personally wouldn't be able to figure those things out.  She tries new things and they look so pretty. 

So go check out Terry Ann's graphic journal (Now Terry Ann didn't give me permission but Dianna gave me the go ahead) so give Terry Ann a little luv while you're there!

Here is Terry Ann's graphic journal:

a girlnexdoor creation

Both of these women are very generous with their graphics and that means with their time! these girls have skills!!

So thank you both for all the wonderful tags you've given me.. personalized for me .. and all the hard work you do.

Tomorrow I will be posting questions again...

Preview

If you would like your journal spot lighted (which I hope to do every weekend) let me know by sending me an email at Promiseluv372@aol.com 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pimp!!! You rock!!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Thank you Promise. I hope all is well with you.
Have a happy day;0)
Hugs,
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are all so creative and fun!  :)  I'm not nearly as computer literate.   Thanks for sharing, and yep, real glad you're back.   Sad to hear this person is defacing your drawing board.   I'd think that'd be a form of hacking, and could be illegal even.   -- Robin
http://journals.aol.com/ceilisundancer/RandomThreads/