Friday, December 22, 2006

It's almost Christmas so...

I just want to wish all the journal Jar participants a very Merry Christmas.  The one's who answer the questions to the ones who just enjoy reading this.

This year has been a tough year and so many of you helped me through it.  Be it just saying you care to understanding when I couldn't post questions. (Yep this was supposed to take 365 days lol)  But I guess we will be bringing it into 2007 but I will work harder to post everyday (week days)  I've enjoyed your answers and love everyone of you in a way you may never fully understand.  Just having this journal .. knowing it's cared about (most missed nomination!) gives me joy.  And that would not be possible without all of you.

So Merry Christmas and I will be back posting questions after Christmas (I do have a spotlight I will be doing tomorrow) then I'll be on a Christmas hiatus.

Preview
Tag made by:
Sazzy Kreationz

Much love and respect,
Promise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Very Merry Christmas....
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great holiday and even a better next year!  :)
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco