Saturday, December 23, 2006

Spotlight

Well as Christmas is fast approaching (please no one remind me how close it is) I am at a point where everything I do seems to turn out crazy... but I AM going to do my weekend journal spotlights.

                                             Preview

This first journal I just found recently.  His entries always make me think. And I mean think.  His opinions on life and life's events always either sway me to a different way of thinking, rack my mind lol.. or I nod my head in agreement (not many people think as I do) I love this journal because it is about daily stuff.. some stuff I didn't even understand.. yet he writes in a way that I do understand it.  I'd say his journal is not only entertaining for me but it also makes my mind work .. expanding my mind.  I hope you find it as refreshing as I do.

You can visit Sinned1234 at Face down looking up I think the name says it all.

The next journal is Brooke's journal .. she is has just recently returned to journalism and I love her journal too.  She writes about her life.. she writes from her heart. Which I always feel is the best way to write.  True to herself, true to life. Just daily stuff but she adds some humor too.  We all should do that, as life sometimes can bring us down.  She is real.  And I like journals like that.  I've gotten to know her by reading her journal and find that she would be the kind of person I would "hang" with in real life.  I always see a little bit of either myself or someone I know in her entries.  She has her "venting entries" but even those seem to bring me closer to the woman writing the.  I hope you also enjoy this journal.

You can find Brooke's (Msluckymonkey) journal here: Life goes on Now also her journal name says it all about the journal!

Both of these journals have been sometime I go to daily as I haven't caught up with them yet as they are new to me... I look forward to them both everyday and I hope you all do too.

Have a good day and a wonderful Christmas.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went over and said hello! Happy Christmas to you and yours.
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for doing your spotlight on me. Hope it brings me some new readers! Have a Merry Christmas!