Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Question 110

Thinking back, was there a teacher or class that had a great influence on you?

Yes, my English/creative writing teacher.  She taught me about not giving up... being myself.  Always looking at making myself better.  Not allowing things in my life to bring my entire being down. 

For a while in my life I left that. I forgot about her and what she taught me... but it came back.  You really are as good as you want yourself to be. If you don't put effort into your own life, it won't be much.  She also taught me no matter what happens in life I'm always going to be okay. She also taught me  that it is okay not to have all the answers... no one does.  That it's okay to ask questions (and I did always).

She changed my life then and now!

Preview

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

English ----> Mr. Crane


Happy New Year!

Gab

http://journals.aol.com/gabreaelinfo/GabreaelsBodyMindSpiritJournal/

Anonymous said...

Well he wasn't my teacher so to say, I was a student-aide for him. Mr. Krepton, he was awesome, he had great character and lots of wisdom. He made me feel like I could accomplish anything I set my mind too.
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

I posted mine  :)
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco