Saturday, December 30, 2006

Week end Spotlight

Hey everyone.  I didn't post a question yesterday as I was busy with family... and  as usual I don't post questions on weekends.

So once again I'm going to do the journal jar spotlight.
            Preview

The journals I'm doing today are by the same person.  Donna  aka Nightmaremom has a graphic journal which I love and get lots of goodies from her.  She is talented in PSP and such (once again where I'm not!)  I haven't requested anything unusual from her yet but I will at the end of this entry (lol you knew that was coming huh?)  I love her graphics and the special touches she adds. 
Here is her Graphic journal link:
D's Designs

Preview

Now she also has a journal she writes about all sorts of stuff, Her life, HOCKEY lol.  Just about anything.. I've gotten to know a lot about her through this journal and she is so funny I love the twist of humor she adds to it. She also has some nice graphics in this one too... not sure snaggable.  I have also been getting to know her in emails and we seem to have a lot in common.  She's a great person so stop by this journal to get to know more about her.  I know you'll like her as I have. 
Here is her journal link:
This and that, and hockey!

Thanks D for being a person I have enjoyed reading and getting to know... and also for accepting me for me.. no strings attached.

Have a great day everyone. 


Preview

If you'd like to have me check out your journal leave a link... I love reading new journals although I'm very behind in the regular ones I read... But I will get to yours.

Oh yeah I forgot that request...  well since you enjoy making tags I really need a different spot light thing ... I got the ones I use by searching the Internet and they are starting to bore me! If you (or anyone else who is NOT PSP challenged like me) would like to make a spot light tag for me I would SOOOOO appreciate it.

Oh and I just remember this will probably be my last entry in 2006 so:

Preview
And yes this was made by Donna :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aawww thanks so much... those words are very very sweet and so appreciated.
I will work on something for you :)  Give me a day or so.
hugs
d