Wednesday, December 20, 2006

added question

Okay I still can not find that question. They are on these little slips of paper and I'm sure it was tossed... or maybe it will turn up someday.

But since I can't find it we will only have 364 questions haha which will bug me.  I know the site but how will I know what question it was as sometimes I pull one and swear we have already done it...  we'll see if it turns up.  That is why I am not numbering this question.  This just came to me this afternoon when I was opening a box of strawberry pop tarts

Do you toast your pop tarts or eat them right out of the box? (yeah a question from my head..which is in an odd place today lol)

                               Preview

For me it really depends on the kind.  I like the s'mores slightly hot but normally I like them cold.  I like some of them in the refrigerator like the blueberry ones. 

So tell me to you toast your pop tarts (giggle) you just gotta answer this one in the comment section but if you want go ahead and do it in your journal LMAO!

I will be back to a REAL question tomorrow. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..i eat them right out of the box. then again, i usually eat them when im REALLY REALLY REALLY hungry and i dont have time to waste, so i dont both with toasting them, i kinda goten used to them like that. so ill say, i ear mines right out of the box. great question by the way!

_DiamonD_

Anonymous said...

holly crap..i just read what i wrote and i made ALOT of mistakes in spelling.my bad. but yall know what i ment :D

_DiamonD_

Anonymous said...

I keep saying and asking.. the comment section NEEDS Spell check.  They are adding all kinds of stuff that THEY want (you know who I mean) but many people have asked about the comment spell check.  think I'll go on over to bug Joe (I'm so glad he's back I enjoy bugging him)

Anonymous said...

I toast them certainly, lol

Anonymous said...

I like them both ways...If I am at home I toast or microwave them, but if I am at work, of course out of the box.
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

I guess I'd have to eat them to respond:)   For the most part, they send my blood sugar levels soaring too high to eat them.  Back when occasionally I'd try them, I'd prefer them toasted.   I don't have a toaster right now, however. -- Robin