Tuesday, July 12, 2005

To my readers

I am so sorry I have been away.  LOTS of stuff going on with me right now.  I was going to post a question EVERYDAY this week.  But My crazy life has once again interfered.  The rest of my week looks less full. So Tomorrow I will make it up to you, we'll have a question, a journal spotlight, and I'll link you all to the new comers.  I'm going to make tomorrow my computer day.. to heck with the rest! ;)  I have so much JJ reading to catch up ... So until tomorrow, please have a good day.  And say a little prayer that these Dr's of mine KNOW what they are doing!!
LUV YA ALL.....

PreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreviewPreview
                    from Kell

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad to see you back .was just thinking about setting a missing person bulliten , glad I didnt have to . relax as much as you can

Anonymous said...

Be well prayers to you dear.                 C.
http://journals.aol.com/gdirenoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

I am so glad it is you and not just me...lol....I havent been back to mine since I made my initial 13 3ntries.....I have been so sick.....

Gonna work on it todya!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I would love to participate in this

I have you listed in my other journals and on my alerts ;)

Maria

http://journals.aol.com/curvyanglintexas/HeartfeltExpressions

Anonymous said...

i  am glad you are back.good luck     at  the doctor. i hope every     thing   ok.

Anonymous said...

i  am glad you are back.good luck     at  the doctor. i hope every     thing   ok.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the doctors.

Anonymous said...

sorry just try to take it easy and goodluck.
Kristina

Anonymous said...

Saying a prayer!

Lori
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

Anonymous said...

I pray everyday that your health gets better and son returns home to you.
You are a special special woman.  I just want you to be happy.

Anonymous said...

Gurl dont worry about it at all, Im here when your ready. No rush either. Take Care.

<3 Ashley

Anonymous said...

Don't wory. Life gets in the way...we understand. Good luck with everything. We will be here waiting.
Elisa