Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Question 73 ~ Ages

What was your favorite age so far and why?

This is a hard question.  I always seem to think that my last year was always the best... maybe because I am not liking getting older.  So what once was seems to always be better.  If I had to pick an age I'd say 21.  I already had my first child, but I still felt childlike myself.  I was in-between not exactly a grownup yet not a child.  Guess most people don't like that.. for me I could still do childish things and people would say "well she's only 21" at the same time when I wanted to I could act like an adult.  It was a fun year.  All my early twenties were.  My favorite saying is "I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to still do it"

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

Preview
To our new participants....
Bernadette aka quartrlyfecrysis at:
...And then some
Cassie aka Sexyg002 at:Cassie's Journal Jar
Kathi aka kdwsunshine at: Kathi's Journal Jar
Jamilyn aka Jamie24601 at: Quiz Me:  Jamilyn's Quiz Central
hope you enjoy the journal jar and get as much out of it as I have.  It's a learning experience so far.

Also welcome back to Kell!! Reflections

Welcome graphic comes from a graphic group I am in.. If you are interested in joining that group email me or the owner of the group  pspcrazedkell@aol.com

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok this is a bad time to respond . bday and all , but I think I liked 19 teen the best . I was wild and free and it was great owned my first nice car got it on my own and cruised all of the time . i liked bieng single . lol

Anonymous said...

    I don't know that I have a favorite age. All my life I've tried not to regret leaving any age, just because each has its own good times and good memories. I'm finding my current age harder, just because of age and age related illnesses (my husband's, not mine). Still, I have my children about me, my animals and my husband, and we are all surviving fairly well. So I guess this is as good as any other.
Jude
http://journals.aol.com/JMoranCoyle/MyWay

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would agree, my early 20's (20-25)
I had more hair, money, energy, time, hot chicks, talent, clothes................

Anonymous said...

24...hands down!

Jamilyn
http://journals.aol.com/jamie24601/QuizMe/entries/316

Anonymous said...

My favorite age could be when I was younger when I had my children of course my first husband was with me then but now with the angels but my favorite age is at the present age 48 because I have wisdom of all the years that I am here for.My grandchildren are with me also my life was and is a lesson I enjoy life and I embrace what life has offered me also the wrinkles that come with age LOL Looking back at my life which I enjoyed all of it but now is the age I want to be.    


      http/:journals.aol.com/missundazstood58/searchingformyselfinsomanyways

Anonymous said...

Questions 72 and 73 are up!
Peace and love,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage

Anonymous said...

my favorite age is 5 dont have to worry about nothing but painting :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm new to here, and Just wanted to check it out.  MY FAV AGE??? so far would have to be the age I am...which is 19, Life just keeps getting more and more interesting as the years go by, so next year, MY FAV. AGE will be 20....and then after 21 it will stop....
One Love:
Meagan..
A LINK TO MY JOURNAL.

Anonymous said...


My favorite age is.......


http://journals.aol.com/ncarolinasangel/MyThoughtsandFeelings/entries/717

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the welcome! I am enjoying it so far!!
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

Here's mine!
http://journals.aol.com/missboogerhead/MissOsSoapbox/entries/682
~Miss O

Anonymous said...

My favorite age would have to be 22. I'd just begun dating my future husband, our relationship was new and exciting, and I was making a lot of money (it seemed like a lot at the time anyway) waitressing at a tavern. Since I was still living at home there were no bills or rent to worry about and I was able to do pretty much whatever I wanted. It was the most carefree period of my life so far.

Anonymous said...

Wow - had to think about this but then I realized it is ....

Anonymous said...

http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/LorisJournalJar/entries/426
Lori