Saturday, July 16, 2005

Look at these!!!

So today is Spotlight day!

I am spotlighting (pimping if you will) a couple of journals.

Most of you probably read
Dorn's journal, but I figure if I can share it with even a couple of people that don't that would be great.  I've read Dorn's
journal since I came to J-land.  She is an amazing woman!  She writes about her real life stuff, shares her day to day things, yet they don't seem day to day because she is so funny.  I always have a smile on my face after reading her journal.  She also has a gift at writing.  I love the way she writes.  So if you haven't been to her journal stop by, but be prepared to be there for a while, once you start reading her entries it's hard to stop.  Here's her link:

DUST BUNNY CLUB OF NORTH AMERICA



I am a HUGE big brother fan so when I found this journal I was soooo happy.  Jackie's  journal is all about Big Brother.  She gives us reports on the live feeds (which I love because I can't get the live feeds) Sometimes she posts the cam shots which is cool.  Jackie takes a lot of time and effort to make sure BB6 fans are up to date on what's going on in the house.  She also has some great links to other BB6 sites.  So if you are a Big Brother fan, or just curious about what goes on in the house when they aren't on TV stop by:  'Big Brother 6' Live Feed Reports and More   
I love that journal


Thanks for allowing me to pimp these journals, and thanks to you both for writing your journals, I look forward to every entry you both write.

I hope you like them as much as I do.

DUST BUNNY CLUB OF NORTH AMERICA

'Big Brother 6' Live Feed Reports and More
                                     Preview

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Durn's journal...just recently discovered it....only she could make an entry about a toliet seat interesting and funny!  hehe  Love it!

Lori
http://journals.aol.com/scotthlori/DiscoveringMe

Anonymous said...

Why, thank you very much!  I have a lot of fun doing the journal and it's nice to know that people are enjoying it.  :-)  You yourself deserve kudos for all you do on your journal!  Hats off to you!  

Anonymous said...

I always love dorns entries the other one I have never seen so id better go check it out . thanks for the spot light . have a wonderfull day  

Anonymous said...

I started a Jar awesome idea! Here is my link http://journals.aol.com/sexyg002/CassiesJournalJar/ Cass

Anonymous said...

Promise, I am up to # 58!  :-) I haven't answered 71 yet but I will soon -- it it such a long story!  Hope all is going well with you!
<<HUGS>>
~Miss O

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just started my own Journal Jar....Thanks for giving so many people a great idea.
Here is the link: http://journals.aol.com/kdwsunshine/KathisJournalJar/
hugs,
Kathi

Anonymous said...

You are a special person, and I think by doing this you have shown us how special you really are!  I am proud and honored to have you as a friend!  Bruce