Sunday, July 24, 2005

Spotlight

My 2 Cents
Just One Girls Head Noise|
DIAMONDS ON THE SOLES OF HER SHOES
 Preview

Today I'm spotlighting a couple of journals.  No question as people can probably use another day to get caught up.

So if you're are caught up you could check out these journals.

I've been reading 
My 2 Cents and  Just One Girls Head Noise since I started journaling. I just started reading  DIAMONDS ON THE SOLES OF HER SHOES .

All three of these journals are great and about life.  They each bring so much to my life.

PAM
is going through a lot right now and needs a lot of support, JAVEN is a wonderful caring woman whom I've come to be very good friends with.  MARSHA, although I don't know her very well yet, I am getting to know she is a great woman with a wonderful sense of humor.  All these women have come to mean a lot to me, through their journals and emails.  What a wonderful thing the internet is,  I wouldn't have gotten to know so many fantastic people.

I hope you stop by and check these journals out.. you might like them as much as I do.

Have a great night....
Promise

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending hugs your way Promise :)
i really need to get around to answering some of the questions posted in the Jar .. i promise i will as soon as i get a few things cleared off my plate hehe
hope all is well and thank you so much for the honorable mention
love you
pamela

Anonymous said...

Promise, thanks for the highlight!  You are so sweet.  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, also!

Anonymous said...

THis a fun and great thing you doing..I may have to count up soon..I have alot of friends who stop by....Be blessed...FLAVA

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to reading others journals.  People are so interesting.  I love this question a day thing.  Sometimes I have nothing to write about.  The questions wil give me something to remember and think about.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

i  like   to  read  another     journals     too  keep  up  the  good    work.

Anonymous said...

these journals  r really cool promise! i absolutely LOVE your name!!! :)
check out my journal: >http://journals.aol.com/luvkgk03/MyCrAzYLiFeAt21/<