Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Spotlight

I just want you all to know that I haven't continued with the questions because I'm unsure how things will be going.  A lot will be answered in the next few days for me... I will hope to continue then.  I don't want to keep starting and stopping.

I did want to throw in a journal jar spotlight....
                                               Preview
Today it shines on 
Heather and Hadon:


Heather  is amazing....I love this girl.  She too is having her own struggles yet she is always supportive of others (like very many people lately)  Her journal is one of courage, growth and humor.  She has great audio entries and has even sang some on them.  She has an amazing voice.  So  Heather ... I hope you have your shades on because the light is on you.
Check out her journal at: 
A Second Chance


Hadon
:  I've been reading his journal for a while now.  He is such a talented writer.  I'm in awe of this man's writing.  He puts things in words that have been in my head unable to come out.  When I read his journal I always leave there with my heart full.  Not only is  Hadon  a great writer but he is  also a very caring and supportive friend. 
You can check out his journal here: 
The Hadonfield Myers Experience


I love both these journals!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much Promise!  This was so sweet of you! :)  You're an amazing friend, too, and I love ya!
Hugs,
xoxo
Heather

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you and your struggles. Take care. God bless, Beckie

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just Started My New "Journal Jar" Stop By Sum Time. <33 Shorty

Anonymous said...

First time to visit heather and now is added to my favorites,  and there are not enought words of praise for hadon - love his writing, insights, and words of encouragement
http://journals.aol.com/beachmelissa3/Melissas-Bytheway-Reflections/

Anonymous said...

Promise my thoughts are with you. Your journal is one of the first three I read when I began this journey. I dont always leave a comment, and I should, yet I always leave feeling happier or introspective...You have made me laugh, see myself and I have even wept...Thank you! I hope you are well, pushing my thoughts to you!
Jodi

PS
Hadon's journal is awesome! I have been a fan of his, before the he started his journal. It was as if he carried it around and dropped pieces of his "travelling" journal in everyone elses. So happy he is writing for himeself!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have seen my share of struggles, financially and otherwise. Looking back on what I lost, I realized that I have gained a lot int he process, one of them being my self-worth, and knowing I have learned to be more compassionate. Therefore, I remain on a mission to help others. Keep the faith and always pray.

Best,
Marsha