Sunday, June 12, 2005

Journal jar Spotlight

                                    Preview

Well, it's Sunday so I thought I'd do another journal spotlight....

I came to know Steph when she joined the journal jar.  I have to admit she is pretty new to me but I still enjoy reading her journals.  She has a little bit of everything.  She can hold my interest and my attention.  I'm very glad that she joined I may not have had the pleasure of getting to know her if she hadn't.  I haven't caught up with all my journal reading so I'm a few entries behind.  Check her out and catch up with me :)
Her journals:
Welcome to my life!
These Days

Steph's thoughts


My second person to spotlight is someone I had "met" before I came to J-Land.  I have talked to her on the phone and she is someone I always look forward to hearing from.  Her journal is actually the second journal I had ever read.  She has very moving entries.. all about her life.  She's funny and talented.  My life is better for having "met" her.  I love her like a sister.  So RayRay meet J-land ... J-land here is Ray!!
Better Choices


Have a great night all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving to fast, deleted my journal, starting over.

Anonymous said...

How about a Micheal Jackson JJ question for Monday?  Dig really deep....lol

Anonymous said...

Promise,

Thanks for the spotlight. I have gotten alot more readers already. I appreciate it.
Stephanie