Sunday, June 5, 2005

Pimpin' is easy :)

We interrupt our regularly scheduled question for something little different.

I'm spotlighting a journal (or in this case two).  I will probably be doing this from time to time, with or without a question.  I think there are so many great journals out there and hope to share some you may not already be reading. 

So this evening I am shinning the journal jar spotlight on
Kel

Kel is a great woman she's real, down to earth, and isn't afraid to say what is on her mind.  Her journals are real life stuff and can be so funny.  Her entries make me smile.

So stop by her journals:
Confessions of a 20something Drama Queen
The Mountain Life of a Yankee Wife

If you would like to have your journal spotlighted and you don't think I'm a regular reader feel free to send me your link in an email.... I may already read your journal. 


Hope you enjoy Kel's journal's as much as I do, her pictures are awesome too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Promise, I love you!  Thank you so much, I feel sooooooo honored!!!!  Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!  Thanks Babygirl!

Anonymous said...

This is why I think you are a wonderful person. You think of others. There was a book my a guy  A.L.Williams in the eighties called "Pushing up people" and it talked basically about that. Freinds helping Freinds. I always think of that, when I read your journal, cause you do so much for others.

Anonymous said...

I am pretty new to journal land and I think this is a great idea..to share your favorite journal link.
Thank you ;-)
Gem
http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours

Anonymous said...

Awesome idea, can u send me info? where do u get the questions? Thanks cass

Anonymous said...

You KNOW I love her ;)  And I love to pimp her too ;)
Hugs,
xoxo
Heather

Anonymous said...

nice idea you are a very sweet person
~Kristina