Thursday, June 16, 2005

Please

Hey all, 
Please know that question 66 in the journaler's journal who suddenly decided to take over the journal jar (who did so without checking with me) is NOT the next question.. as most of you already know there was a question like that a few questions back.  She does not have the jar, she is making questions up.  I do not know why anyone would want to do this.

I do wish to have the journal to come back to.  But right now I need to work things out in my life and I need everyone's understanding.

If she was just asking questions  and not saying Journal jar quesiton 66 I would pay no attention to it other then to post to her.  I do not want my new readers to get the two confused.

I'm sorry I'm away.  But if I were to try to do this I would be missing days at a time not consistant.  That isn't far to you all....

Also if newcomers want to catch up it's a win win situation.

Luv,
Promise

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would be evil enough to Jack Your Journal ???
That is outrageous.   Lets Hang Them !!!!!

Anonymous said...

hope all goes well, sweetie... I'll try and catch up now, as I had given up..rofl!! think I'm up to #14 in my J....  :o

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that someone is trying to take over the Jar!  How rude and presumptuous!  I will keep updated on your journal via AOL Alerts.

Hope you are doing well...

Huggggs, Sara
http://journals.aol.com/shedrawsanime/AnimatedSeasons

Anonymous said...

NOT TO WORRY I HAVE YOU ON MY ALERTS. I HAVE A NEW JOURNAL STRICKLY FOR FUN AND LAUGHS SO COME ON OVER FOR A VISIT
http://journals.aol.com/judypearllove/ELVISISBACKINTHEBUIDING/

PS WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEW JOURNAL QUESTIONS WHEN YOU ARE READY

Anonymous said...

there`s only one journal jar....accept no substitutes!!

Anonymous said...

That's awful that someone would try to take over without consulting you!! Phooey on them!!
Take all the time you need...

To us avid readers, we KNOW who does the Journal Jar.

Love,
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Well hopefully its not me.   I'm glad that you and I both were able to get things straightened out as far as my journal was concerned.  At first I had misunderstood the whole "Journal Jar" concept and now that I finally got it I'm glad that we can  visit back and forth viewing each others' journals.


Rose
http://journals.aol.com/roseb44170/RosesJournal

Anonymous said...

i  hobe  it  wasnt   me.