Thursday, May 5, 2005

Trouble with Font color

Seems there is a little problem going on with this journal and my other journal with the black background, not sure why.  All of a sudden since they did the update with the journal archives the font fades to black blending into the black background.  I contacted Joe our Journal Editor so hopefully he can help.  If not I'll have to change the background to white.  So until then just let me know if you can't see the entries and I'll do my best to fix them for now. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone is having problems when i go to view all comments my purple words go black so its jacked ..

Anonymous said...

odd, real odd.

Anonymous said...

i`m right with ya on the Rolling Stone......I used to get a subscription but they got nasty about it trying to get me to renew....now I just get it off the rack