Saturday, May 7, 2005

Question 47 ~ Animal in you!

If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?

I would be a cat, but not just any cat.  I would be my cat.  Or at least a cat who owns me.  That's right I do not own my cat.  It IS the other way around here.  I spoil this guy.  So I would love to be him.  He sleeps when he wants, he eats food and water whenever he desires, all the toys you can imagine (I love these toys although he hardly ever plays with them, he prefers push pins, he's a strange one).  Oh and the treats.  He knows at 8:30pm no matter what I'm doing it's treat time.  Lord help me if I forget.  He lets me know and my neighbors.  Of coarse I jump right up and get his treats for him.  We call them YumYums.  If you say YumYums around him .. watch out, be prepared for whining until 8:30 or until you give in and give them to him early.  Yes, he is a spoiled brat, but he does give a lot in return.  When I'm sad this cat will not leave my side, when I cry he's in my face (I believe to wipe my tears lol) however, he gets a lot of hair on my face... he thinks he is helping, I guess he is because it gets my mind off whatever I was crying about and on getting the hair out from under my contacts or out of my nose. He can also shut off my bedroom light, he jumps at the light switch until it's off, now mind you, it's not on command and certainly not when I want it off, usually when I'm reading .. he's a prankster.. wonder where he gets that from?? Cats are pretty awesome "animals," although mine's a kid! They are independent yet need you in a way that lets you know you have them around for a good reason. 
That's the animal I would like to be.  Makeveli ... 
 

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

Preview
To Dawn aka Auburndawn at 
Dawns Drivel

glad you decided to join us!!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would a cat, mainly a little kitten. Because cats love to cuddle, and I love to cuddle. Kittens get held alot and petted and such.
Sad to say, but I dont get alot of being held, or cuddled with in my life.
So if I were a little kitten I would. And then I could feel special too.

Anonymous said...

He's a beauty promise and deserves the spoiling you give him. I guess I'd be a bird, a big bird, like an eagle. Less chances of falling prey to a cat. LOL

hugs
Lahoma

Anonymous said...

I'm like you, I would be one of my cats and for mostly the same reasons.  Spoiled rotten, but then again, I get showered with love from them too.  Its a win-win situation!  Sheila  PS I periodically put pics of my cats in my journal.  

Anonymous said...

Your description of your cat sounds almost exactly like my cat! Except mine comes running when I ask him if he wants to brush, and mine doesn't have any tricks. Unless he works on them when I'm gone or sleeping. lol  Anyway, here's my entry!  ~Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

You know what they say: Dogs have Masters, but Cats have Servants <g>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

ur cats seem like he knows he can get his way Whiskers was like that he used to sleep on top of my head I would wake up in the middle of the night and have to push him off but he would just crawl back up there eventually I got used to it lol
~Kristina
http://journals.aol.com/pittsk615/PhoenixSymphony/entries/924

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to go with an exotic big cat such as a Leopard, Panther, etc. and mostly because they are beautiful and graceful yet extremely powerful and I try and think of myself in the same light.  Of course I haven't gotten there yet but I figure it is something to strive for, lol.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add a big YEA! YEA! I am finally caught up with the rest of the class and might I say, it feels rather nice, lol!!!  Thanks for all these neat questions I can't wait for 48! Brandy

Anonymous said...

Cat is good!
http://journals.aol.com/csandhollow/CelestesJournalJar/entries/437

Anonymous said...

Your Makeveli looks like my John Jacob. Yes, you are absolutely right. My cats have the life of Riley. I wouldn't minded being babied like I baby them. Mine are also hunters though. I'd take their lives if I could do without the hunting.

Anonymous said...

i would be one of those wild mustangs you see out west. i think horses are beautiful- loved them as a girl, enjoyed horseback riding too. but seeing that mustang- wild and free- so powerful, and strong, racing across a grassy plain, tossing their heads in the air, racing and chasing each other- you can see they love playing together. i also love the way horses connect to each other- put their heads together-  or rest on each others necks. their is so much beauty in these animals- i know the numbers of the wild mustangs are dwindling, and i have never seen them up close, but what i have seen of them is enough.

Anonymous said...

i'd be a bird ,sometimes i just want to fly away.

Anonymous said...

I would be a wolf,
Not only because I have 19 of them but also because wolves are very good protecters of there pak(famlie) also they are a isolated animal
there very good at providing for them selfs and can survive under the worst of times.
I guess that is how I see my self

Anonymous said...

tough question....maybe a lion....because he`s king of the forest......there are others that would argue maybe a weasel lol

Anonymous said...

that was great

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you: http://journals.aol.com/springsnymph/MyAnswerJartotheJournalJarsQuest/entries/386

Anonymous said...

i wouned like to be a  dog     like my dog   a blood houned . his name is beaves  .  we spoil    are anamels   to and  i got acat to    her name is fluffy  she going    to have babys.   my dog talk to me she say i love you or go to your  room .my blood hound weigh abount 100pounds.  they both like to eat.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             sweet pe

Anonymous said...

Mine is in my link... OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOO PRETTY!  Try to guess before you go in... Leave a comment!
http://journals.aol.com/nbladylions/AshleyMooney/entries/504

Anonymous said...

hmmm... I never have contemplated this one but I guess I would want to be a....

Anonymous said...

Haha that is very cute! What a beautiful cat! If I could be an animal I would be a lionesses. I would just run free and be a big spoiled princess! Lol.
Elisa

Anonymous said...

A cat!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/LorisJournalJar/entries/386