Sunday, May 15, 2005

Catch up

           Preview

Have a great Sunday,  We have a few people behind and a couple new people so I figured I have a catch up day.  Also I am probably going to be changing the background color of the journal this evening.  It will take some time because I will need to go through some of the back entries and change the font colors because they are white or light colors.  I love the black background but it doesn't seem AOL is going to be getting to the problem too soon, and reading the comments is very important so, I don't have much of a choice.

Luv you all... be safe...
Promise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
How does this work? Do I just start answering question? Please get back to me, I'd appreceate it!!
Stacy

Anonymous said...

I love your idea for the journal jar....now that I have found your blog I will have to join in all the Fun!

Diane

http://journals.aol.com/jolie424/LuckyBegonia

Anonymous said...

Call me "Mr Ketchup"  
I am so far behind, I couldn't win the race if a 1 legged crocadile with a bad head cold was in front of me................

Anonymous said...

i like you  to read  my journal    when you have tim   e                                                                                                e.