Friday, April 15, 2005

Message


                                                 Graphic by:Awen Graphix
So today is going to be my catch up day. There will be no question today.  I have a lot of Journal jar entries to read.  I figured I take a day or two to get them all read.  Have a great Friday!



I'd like to welcome a few new members and readers:
Tiffany aka tle33
at Things change...
Angie aka sharkie412 who will send me a link when she can
Stina575 no link yet
I also got a wonderful email from
Martha aka LIFES2GOOD, who no longer has aol, but is a faithful reader and a big fan of us here.  She is starting to do this with her family and do some of them on video..what a wonderful idea!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But....but....but....I WANTED A QUESTION!!!!!  ::pout, pout::  Hugs and enjoy your "time off".  Sheila

Anonymous said...

Well here is my catchup! http://journals.aol.com/csandhollow/CelestesJournalJar/entries/358

Anonymous said...

Love the tag, it is beautiful. And it is true, even the best of people have their moments of weakness. Everyone has their moments. The difference is between those who try to do things right and those who just dont care about others.
Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

pictures great!!
Ill be waighting for the next question .
I hope you have a great weekend