Thursday, April 12, 2007

Question 121 ~ Mistakes

What was the biggest mistake you've ever made?

This is sort of a hard question for me... I feel that all mistakes that I have made have been learning experiences and just had to be.  Sort of my no regrets thing.  If I hadn't made the mistakes I've made my life may have turned out differently and I believe it is how it's supposed to me.  Having said that... and looking back as ALL the mistakes I've made (and I've made many) I think the one mistake I would not do again knowing what I know now is move here.  I wasn't completely happy where I was at and wanted to move closer to my family.. but since I moved here we have had nothing but problems.  This town is full of trouble.  I have taken 10 steps back in my life here.  Not speaking health .... just in my personal life.  So if I could do it over again I wouldn't move here nor would I stay where I was.  Although there is regret to moving here, I know there is a reason for my moving here (haven't figured that out yet) and I know there is lesson to be learned.  It's been a long rough road here... one I'm ready to end.  I'm giving my notice at the end of the month and getting out of this town. Not sure where I'll be going and I know some of my problems will be coming with me... you can't run from them all. But I know that there will be more peace somewhere else... I'd love to get into the what's and why's of it all.. but since this is a public journal I just don't feel comfortable doing that. 

 

Okay so it does seem that there isn't many people participating in this journal anymore but I'm going to keep on saying this.... you can answer this question in the comment section or in your own journal and link back.  I have gotten a few answers in emails which is fine if that is how you'd like to do it too... although then it's just you and me :) 

Have a great day! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the biggest mistake that I have ever made is getting married.  At least to the person that Im married to.  I thought that getting married would change everything, but it's only made it harder to get away.  NOT saying that my husband is abusive.  But there are a lot of other things going on right now that I would be much better off just walking away from.  Don't get me wrong, I adore my husband, and wish that everything could work itself out.  But who knows what the future is going to bring.

~Jenn~
http://journals.aol.com/icewitch96/JennsWorld

Anonymous said...

http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/christys-journal-jar/entries/2007/04/12/question-121/1053

Anonymous said...

I think that the biggest mistake (well one of them anyway) I have made was to let peoples' opinions of me define me.  I did this for a very long time and it never occurred to me that they could possibly be wrong.  I have gained a lot of insights from various places including the Internet and speakers like Dr. Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins and the like.

It's not about what people think you are its about who you know you are.

Rose
http://journals.aol.com/roseb44170/RosesJournal/

PS - I still love your journal regardless of how many comments it does (or doean't) get.  My journal is the same way but I relish everyone that visits it.  And btw my link to your journal is still on MY journal - so there!