Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Question 120 ~ special date

After an interruption I'm back... sorry it's been so long....


Tell about a special date you had with a boy/girlfriend:

I have had a few that came to mind when I pulled this question.  I guess the one that stands out most in my memories is New Year's eve with J and our friends.. we went to Las Vegas for three days.  I had the best time there... we hung out with our friends part of the time and other times we spent it alone.  So it was a mixture of romance and fun.  We saw a few shows, gambled very little (I am not the gambling type lol) and spend a lot of time in the hot tub in our room.  There was a large fire works show right after midnight... the memory of that vacation/date will always be a great one. The one thing I couldn't believe the prize of the food from room service! YIKES! But money wasn't an issue with him .. me I never would have paid that much for food.

Even though our relationship ended that year... I will always love and care about him and all the special dates
and memories we shared. 


 

As always you can answer this question here in the comments or in your own journal.. make sure you link though so everyone can read about YOUR special date.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted it...  :)
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco