Thursday, February 14, 2008

Question 136

What was your favorite all time gift?

This was hard to pick ONE favorite gift.  So many things I have loved that people have given me or made me.  I guess I would have to say ALL the things my children have made me.  From silly Christmas decorations made of macaroni to paintings.  I value those things much higher as they will only be this age once and they put all their little hearts into these projects.No pictures of any of that on this computer :( 

 

If I had to pick a material thing it would be my ring. I'm still best friends with the guy who gave it to me.. we still care deeply about each other but we just can't make it as man and wife.  He made me keep the ring when I broke it off.  It isn't the monetary value of the ring...it is a memory of the love we once shared... the life we once dreamed of and the bond of friendship we now have that nothing can break apart.

 It's blurry!

       

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posted.  :)