Thursday, February 21, 2008

her Question 138

Who was your best friend growing up?

Well I'm not going to name her actual name so I'll just call her L.  Her and I did everything together.  Snuck out of the house (sorry mom lol) would cover for each other saying we were spending the night at each other's houses when in reality we were going somewhere else (yes I was a bad girl)

We bought our first bras together (odd day) her mom was my mom.. and my mom was her mom. We shared everything from make up.. clothing.. to homework.

A few years ago she got married and her husband died on their honeymoon.  That was the last time I saw her... then she died and my mother didn't want to tell me because of everything that was going on at that time in my life. Which I find totally unfair... since I never got to say goodbye.  But I know in my heart she knows I loved her always.. we shared too much growing up.. We were sisters.  I often find something only her and I would find funny and wish I could call her.  Instead, I look up and say "what about that!?" I KNOW she hears me!

RIP L I love you!

This was a sad but good memory for me.  Remember her and all the fun and funny crap we would do or try to pull is a nice trip down memory lane.  Heck I could write a whole long entry about our adventures in childhood..as teens and as adults.  :)

                   

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dawn.