Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Question 132 ~ Shopping

What do you remember about shopping with your mother?

HAHA OMG tough one for me.  I do not wish to hurt my mother's feelings but I hated shopping with her. No matter what I liked she hated.. what she liked I hated.  This was school shopping.  There was no compromising with her. It was her way or no way.. same with shopping for my wedding dress (the first one) Although I finally said I hated the one I wanted which suddenly she liked.. oh the games that had to be played that time...

We went furniture shopping together once..shortly after I moved out.  I was paying so she really had no say.. but you'd have thought we were either shopping for herself or she was buying it.  It was a horrible experience.

Now every now and then we go grocery shopping together.  I try and stay away from her .. unless I'm helping HER shop and not shopping myself.  But she will still come up to my cart and say "why are you getting that?" "this would be better" ... AHHHHH nope shopping with mom isn't fun. My dad... well he was different.. but I rarely got to go shopping with JUST him.  She knew we'd come home with what I wanted.. what I liked and more.  My dad spoiled me and it showed. Although now a days he does do the "this would be cheaper" at the grocery store.  Oh what fun! 

You know how this goes.. either answer in the comment section or your own journal.  If answering in your own journal make sure you link back so we can read your answer. 

I'd like tosay
 

to:
Kelli at:   noonmom  
Patty at: 
 When life gives you lemons.... make limeade ; )
Rhianna at: The Impossible Dream

 To Sharon at: I'm A Survivor for sending some  new people to the Journal Jar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted it  :)