Tuesday, November 14, 2006

And here I am... where are you?

Hi,

Well it has been a very long time since I've written here.  I guess so since I was nominated for Most Missed Journal.  Which I thank everyone that voted for this journal.  Thing that got me was I didn't realize this journal would be missed that much... at least not enough to get the nomination.  So I better get my butt back to it.

Thing is I just can't seem to start a "new" thing in the middle of a week.  Yes, I know it's only Tuesday lmao.  I will start to break old habits by posting tomorrow! Middle of the week beginning. 

Naturally though I am going to not post on Saturdays or Sundays.

See you tomorrow.

Missed you all
Much love,

Promise

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back.  :)
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

Anonymous said...

Oh great.  Now I have to get THAT journal up to date too...lol.  Just kidding (well, I DO have to get my journal jar butt in gear)--great to see ya back!

Annie =)

Anonymous said...

Yes I missed your blog as well!  I remember when I started my AOL journal yours was one of the first that I visited that was a keeper!

I am so glad that you are back!


Rose
http://journals.aol.com/roseb44170/RosesJournal

Anonymous said...

Yay!  You've opened the 'Jar' again!