Thursday, November 16, 2006

Question 102 ~ Fantasy lol

What do you fantasize about being or doing?

Well I'm not getting into SOME of those fantasies lol.  I do "dream" about being healthy... having a better place to live and getting that job!!  I don't care if I go back to what I was doing for work or not.. I just want to be able to work again.  Anything would be better then what I'm doing now.

I am sick of Dr's and all that so I really do dream of being well.  Growing up with my children (hehehe) and moving to AZ, which is in the works.  However, I'm the one dragging my butt about it. It's such a big change and I'm not good with change. 

I have to say if I pulled this question out before my long absence I would have said simply ALIVE! 

Lots of other hopes, dreams, and wishes.  But those I need to keep private for now, don't want to jinx it!

Preview

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't necessarily fantasize about anything for myself but I guess I would fanatasize that my children are more successful than I've ever been and that they never struggle, etc.  If I had a "do-over" of my life the only thing I would change is I would have never gone to college for nursing, I would have went into education but that's about it for me.  

Anonymous said...

Living on a boat and sailing around the world.  I'd probably last 2 weeks...but I've always wanted to leave the land behind and head into the unknown.  I can see myself being happy doing this with DH.

Anonymous said...

I want to be somewhere between the moon and the earth, so I can look out of the window and see the moon, and then see the earth out of the other window.

Anonymous said...

Being 30, single and successful. :)