Wednesday, June 7, 2006

Question 100

What is your secret to good health?

Well, oddly enough I don't have one.  And when I first pulled this question from the jar I laughed.  My health sucks as everyone knows... although it could be worse.  So I am grateful for everyday.

I'd have to say water is most important to me, my medications and of coarse my drs.  There is no secret there.


** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal. If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **



Can't believe we are at question 100 already!  Woohoo.  Took me more then 100 days though.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I did have a secret to good health. LOL

Anonymous said...

I posted up mine.  :)  Ya I can't believe there are 100 questions already either.  
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

Anonymous said...

Sadly I don't really have the best health either. It could be better I'm sure but it's not.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

I firmly believe that the old saying should have been 'a banana a day keeps the doctor away'.  Bananas, lots of water, lots of coffee, and lots of laughter, thats my recipe for a good, healthy life.
And if that doesn't work, try talking to someone with worse problems than what you have.... that will make you feel better real quick!

Anonymous said...

I like  your answer.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

The phrase "don't overdo it"  comes to mind.  I think also that a lot of it has to do with one's mental attitude as well.  That doesn't mean that I'm not without my aches and pains though.  But I have began taking vitamins again - darn things cost so much!  Oddly enough I have discovered the joys of walking be it to my local store, to the mailbox or even to the post office which isn't too far from me.  I also try to eat healthy but I have to work on eating more salads though.

Rose

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the nomination for the VIVIs and good luck on November 2nd

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Hi...

Find out what made me scream like a little girl, when I camped out last night for Halloween.

Make sure you've got a cushion to hide behind and then watch the video here:

http://journals.aol.co.uk/davethesod/mish-mash/