Friday, November 17, 2006

Question 103

What instrument do you play or wish you could play?

I'm so glad it's an easy question today!  I can play the guitar a little.. my guitar teacher was a perv .. so once my mom found out I quit.  But I can play free bird.  Funny I think anyone who even knows a little can play that song.  This guy taught me it at a party. 

                                          Preview

I wish I could play the drums. I just think I would make a great drummer! lol.

              

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay well I played drums for a church band in my youth, I no longer play them.  I also play a smidgen of piano.  I would love to learn how to play the violin though so that will be my next musical instrument goal.  

Anonymous said...

I'd like to learn how to play the violin or the flute. They both make beautiful music.