Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Question 88 ~ School

Describe a typical school day in junior high school.

Aww, back to junior high.  Well, I'd usually get there early because I had to plan out my social life. We would all just walk around in the halls, messing around, planning parties, exchanging homework.  Junior high was just that to me, social.  I skipped school/classes whenever possible.  I really cared more about boys, parties and clothes.  I did learn lessons but most of the nonacademic kind.  I cared more about football games and dances then school work.  And it showed.  I didn't get the best grades. I had a very smart sister and I think that is why I passed classes, she would help me with assignments. 
So my typical day IN junior high was spent somewhere in town or at a friends house.  It's a miracle I can read and write (don't even mention my spelling ... I worship the person who invented spell check)

Looking back I wish I had pay more attention in school.  When my son brings homework he doesn't understand there are so many times even I don't understand it.  It's frustrating.  I'm not stupid in the least, I'm just not exactly book smart.  But I am who I am.

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had some interesting times in junior high. Don't think I'd go back again. lol  ~Colleen :)

Anonymous said...

I hear ya there. Jr High was just a social experiment to me.
I spent all day chasing the girls..............

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the good ol' days...
xoxo ~Myra

Anonymous said...

I'm up :)
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/Courage/entries/836

Anonymous said...

**shudder** junior high!
http://journals.aol.com/jamie24601/QuizMe/entries/395

Jamie

Anonymous said...

Ok I am new to this journal jar and I want to play along I have seen this in alot of journals and it looks like a good way to get to know people.I will put this on my alerts.

http://journals.aol.com/pookyluvsu/POOHCORNER/

Hugs,Angela

Anonymous said...

Here's mine!
http://journals.aol.com/missboogerhead/MissOsSoapbox/entries/793
~Miss O