Saturday, March 5, 2005

A weekend without questions

This weekend is catch-up weekend ... we have a few new people that would like some time to catch up to us.  Also I have a lot to do this weekend. 

I thought I'd leave you with this:

Here is the list of words that the JJar people :) came up with to describe in one word how to live successfully.  When you put them all together it's quite a list. We have a great group of people here!! I have to say these answers made me reconsider what success is and helped me a lot.  If we all live by this list it would be a different world!
Thanks everyone!
Belief, Patience, Understanding, Acceptance, Honesty, Faith, Empathy, Love, Unconditional, Peace, Amirably, Common sense and honor.

Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back to posting questions on Monday.

                                                     graphic from  Toni's Tags

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love the journal jar..I'm just startin..but it seems pretty kool to me!  Can't wait for Monday! ~_^

*Fearless*

Anonymous said...

I would have to say that those are pretty accurate.  I would like to add RESPECT and TRUST

Anonymous said...

I would have to say impulsivity. "He who hesitates is lost"
"It is better to have and not need then to need and not have."
I come here every day and read everyon's post and feel I am growing as a person...I do not always comment because sometimes I have nothing to say but yours and the wizard of a-a-h -h-s are my favorite sites....

Anonymous said...

That is a very impressive list. I think you have managed to capture the hearts and souls of a very nice grouping. I am honored to be a peice of the puzzle.
It is a group that I admire and appreaciate their daily comments from.
Even though I am quite old, I am learning new and wonderful things from your readers. And I consider that to be a big blessing in my life.

Anonymous said...

I love the journal jar, I just found it and its great!!! Im in!!

awesome idea, all bc of a gift!!!
:-)
love meg

Anonymous said...

I am so far behind...but I love to read the entries...

My one word to have a successful life is.......PLAY

Anonymous said...

hey umm i wanna kno how th hell to get ppl to comment on my journal!!! help

Anonymous said...

hey umm i wanna kno how th hell to get ppl to comment on my journal!!! help