Saturday, March 5, 2005

Links

Here are the links to all previous questions

First question
Question 2 - Games children play

Question 3 - flowers

Question 4

Question 5 - scouts anyone?
 
Question 6 ~ life with others

Question 7 ~ all alone!

Question 8 ~ Hope and dreams

Question 9 ~ Talk to me

Question 10 ~ let is snow!

Question 11 ~ Baby you can drive my car!

Question 12 ~ Attention sports fans!

Question 13 ~ 911!

Question 14 - Precious belongings

Question 15 - Our parents went to.....?
Question 16.... Hanging out.
Question 17 ~ Picnics!

Questions 18 ~ Just a word

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely idea. I'm sure many people finding this entry will create a journal jar. It's been nice visiting. *Barb* http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/HEYLETSTALK
                                     http://journals.aol.com/barbpinion/THERESTOFTHESTORY

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list...I will catch up on courtenay's calling card! If I get a little longwinded, I will not use up your space; I will continue to come every day to read the entries which I find hilarious, stimulating, thought provocative and reminiscent.........What a wonderful group therapy session I am having here!
God bless each and every one of you
http://journals.aol.com/courtenaymphelan/courtenayscallingcard

Anonymous said...

I just finally got the chance to catch up on this...thanks for leaving the links.

:o) Bubbles

Anonymous said...

my favorite flowers are sweet peas. I have heirloom varieties and I save the seeds each year and share with friends and family. Hollyhocks are another of my favorite. I transplanted some my from daughters yard and share them also. I used to teach journal writing for two different colleges. Lately haven't been very good about journaling so thought i would check out this site. I will give this a try from time to time. My peas are 3 inches high. Early for this time of year in Oregon.
woujld love tohear what other people are doing in their gardens.