Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Links and such

Well, I figured since we had so many new readers I'd post the links to all the questions so far so it's easier for everyone to get around.

First question
Question 2 - Games children play
Question 3 - flowers
Question 4
Question 5 - scouts anyone?
Question 6 ~ life with others
Question 7 ~ all alone!
Question 8 ~ Hope and dreams
Question 9 ~ Talk to me
Question 10 ~ let is snow!
Question 11 ~ Baby you can drive my car!
Question 12 ~ Attention sports fans!
Question 13 ~ 911!
Question 14 - Precious belongings
Question 15 - Our parents went to.....?
Question 16.... Hanging out.
Question 17 ~ Picnics!
Questions 18 ~ Just a word
Question 19 ~ Weddings
Question 20
Question 21 ~ Trick or treat!
Question 22 Sweet childern?!
Question 23 ~ Marriage AGAIN?
Question 24 ~ Car trouble?
Question 25~ Our grandparents
Question 26 ~ Downtown (feel like singing hehe)


Welcome to these new particapants!!
Gailmb at  Classy of 68
Sandra at 
Life Is Full Of Surprises

Mommysquiettime at 
Red Flannel Pajamas

Tammy at 
thoughts of the day.......

diewise at 
Back 2 Basic

adlessor at 
A Couple of Nomads

Shelt28 at 
My Life

Jude at 
My Way

Beth at 
Beth's Journal

Springsnymph at 
Another Country Heard From

Derak at 
Picture of the Day

Sorry no links for these yet they are just as important to this journal!
Vernae
mycatstiffedyou (love that screen name)
alphawoman
pnejo115
and our newest member who has been working her butt off too get to all the questions YAY Traci (telizabeth2002)
If I've forgotten anyone it's just because there are so many new people and I'm sorry.  Just speak up :)
Lastly.. if you have a link that you want in the side bar over there leave it here and I'll get them all in tomorrow.  Lots of updating and catch up reading to do.  Luv ya all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have my link in the sidebar as a participant.  I'm so loving this!  Thanks for linking me in your entry.
Here's my journal link:  http://journals.aol.com/mommysquiettime/RedFlannelPajamas/

Micheyle
PS I'm putting your link in my favorites, as well. :-)

Anonymous said...

Since I'm so far behind, madly trying to catch up I figured this was the best place to share my answers:  Here goes:Playing "Ketchup" in the Journal Jar