Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday catch up!

    
                                  this graphic came from:::Sparkling Creations::

Today is a wonderful day for catch up.  We have new people that want to start at the beginning and we have other's who have slipped behind.  So no new question today. Hope you all had a great weekend.  I'll be back Monday to post a new question.
I want you all to know that I am learning so much from your entries, and they also remind me of things I had forgotten in my life, So thank you all!
Enjoy your day!
Update:

 Sheila  had a wonderful idea.  So I'm going to link all the questions that were already asked here on Catch up days:

First question
Question 2 - Games children play

Question 3 - flowers

Question 4

Question 5 - scouts anyone?
 
Question 6 ~ life with others

Question 7 ~ all alone!

Question 8 ~ Hope and dreams

Question 9 ~ Talk to me

Question 10 ~ let is snow!

Question 11 ~ Baby you can drive my car!

Question 12 ~ Attention sports fans!

Question 13 ~ 911!



Thanks Sheila for the great idea.  If anyone else has ideas for the journal jar I would love to hear them.

I would like to welcome the following people who are new to the journal jar:

Michele  Call Me Mattel, Ms. Hell, or Michele its all the Same
redonionsauce See America
BGirlsMustang    Am~ I~Crazy~Or~Am~I~Sane

And welcome back  DORN, You've been missed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a suggestion, if you don't mind....
Maybe on catch up days, you can post links to all of the previous entries in the catch-up entry?  Just a thought.  Hope you are having a great day!  Sheila

Anonymous said...

Yes....I needed today to catch up!
Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/MyJournalJarSaturdaySixetcanswer
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings

Anonymous said...

Assignment 1-12 complete :)
http://journals.aol.com/mattelmichele/ANimrodLikeMe/
-Michele

Anonymous said...

This will be intresting to do I will check back often!

Anonymous said...

I remember when I was about 7 and we went to church every week and Me and my couisn would fall asleep under the pews .On night we had fallen asleep and church was in over time or something it was late well me and my cousin Gus fell asleep as always and our moms woke us up And then when we got up we both were soked we had both peed all over our self and a poodle was on the floor we were so upset but we tried to act like it never happend!!!Every time I go to that church I always think about that day...Its so funny!

Anonymous said...

I LIKE YOUR JOURNAL.  THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING MY JOURNALS.  COME SEE MY PHOTOS, EVERYONE.  THE OTHER JOURNAL IS CALLED PHOTOS MY WAY.