Monday, June 5, 2006

Question 99

What are your favorite hobbies?  What have you made or accomplished with them?


I have many hobbies but just not enough time to enjoy them as I used to.

I write poems and that is a hobby yet therapy for me.  I get a lot out when I write them.

I love to paint... I paint abstract mostly, the colors seem to tell the story I'm trying to tell.

I also love to cook and bake.  Of coarse that is the hobby of mine that thrills my family the most.  They benefit from that more then I do. I don't like to eat a lot. Also I hate the clean up. If only I had someone to constantly clean up after me I would cook and bake all day long.

My computer is a hobby, I do so many things on it.... and lastly the Sims.. That's a big "hobby" or I should say addiction.  I lose track of time when I'm playing the Sims. 

Also I collect unicorns.. anything with a unicorn, key chains, plaques, figures, pictures... I sometimes just go drive around to anywhere and look in all the shops along the way to find something new to add to my collection.

As far as what I've accomplished from my hobbies, well the most important part is I've released a lot of emotions in them instead of at other's or myself.  I have had a few of my poems published in various places.  Right now I'm working on putting them all together in a book, and hopefully I will be able to have it published someday.  One of my poems has been turned into a song by a local band.. that was pretty cool.  Someday if they become famous maybe I'll be listening to the radio and say "OMG that's my poem!!" lol.


Preview


** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal. If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite hobbiy is watching movies, Is that a hobby lol? That don't really accomplish much but the fact that I can give a quick review if someone ask lol.

Hugs,Angela