Friday, May 4, 2007

You know me by now`

No questions at all this week... it was a busy, crazy week.... But I did notice a few people are catching up and used my "down" time.  :)

I had many things going on this week, witness for court (that jerk), the night after I testified my back window got smashed in at 3am.  Wonder who did that?  And some other stuff.  Just a crazy busy week.  I was going to post today but I have a bunch of journal to catch up on reading.  I'll be back with questions Monday (I was doing so good... but life happens I guess)

Luv to you all,
Promise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the window....Hope things get better....what a loser he is.

Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

Jerk indeed.  Sigh, and sorry about that.  Hope he does notknow where you're moving TO!  -- Robin