Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Question 129 ~ Advice

What is the best advice you've ever been given?

I've been given a lot of good advice through my life.  Some I've paid attention to, other times I've ignored it and paid the price. 

But I guess the best advice was be yourself, don't worry what people think of you, don't sweat the haters.  Learn to love, laugh and forgive.  Life is short and it's only what you make it.  There isn't time to play games ... and people can only hurt you if you allow them to.

Best advice lately "delete" :)

    
Well you all know how to do this, if you want to participate you can answer in the comment section or your own journals but make sure you link back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best advice I've been given::: Never go to bed angry, because problems always get worse if you have time to make them fester.

And always tell the people that you love that you love them.  You never know when that person will be taken from you.

Jenn
http://journals.aol.com/icewitch96/JennsWorld

Anonymous said...

It wasn't given to me personally but I heard this piece of advice given to a teenager that was having trouble fitting in.  You know stuff like being teased and being made fun of ............stuff like that and the advice given was that it was a battle for your soul.  Once people know that they "got" you they can make you feel anyway they want.  You have to know yourself no matter how much other people try and make you believe something else.

Rose

Anonymous said...

I posted mine.  :)
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco