Saturday, May 12, 2007

Closed

Sorry about this but the journal jar will be "closed" for a few weeks.  I'm having some personal things going on in my life and I do not have the time to do much of anything fun or at least consistent.  I promise I'll be back when things get straightened out in my life.

I'm moving and that's part of all this. 

Love to you all please keep this on alerts if you want to know when I get back to posting questions.  Please if you believe in prayer say a little one for me.. things are a mess in life (oh my stalkers will be so happy to read that) I need all the support I can get.

Take care.. and those that are behind this will give you some time to get caught up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya know what?  I can use the time to catch up...you go take of your family first!  thats what is most important!

love and hugs!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

Prayers going up...I hope all will be okay...You take care of what you need to, that is what is most important...

Michele

Anonymous said...

I am sorry life has you down.  Good luck with moving....I still have entries to catch up on till you get back.  :)
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

Anonymous said...

We do send you all of our prayers and we'll be waiting for your return

Anonymous said...

sending up the prayers...as always and forever.

Anonymous said...

Just saying that I hope things are looking better for you now!   Prayers continue (cuz, yeah, this is the however many times I"ve read this post of yours).  -- Robin