Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Question 117

Where would you like to live the most?

Wonderful question for me right now... since I am so sick of the snow piled up past my windows.  I'm sick of driving on ice covered roads.  And I miss a few people that moved to AZ that are still trying to get me to go there.

So AZ is where I would like to live the most. Not just because of the warmth.. sunshine.. no snow.  But because of K and B who I love dearly.  I am hoping to move there before they get married.  (fingers crossed)

 

You know how this goes.. leave your answer in the comment section or in your own journal and link it here.

(I'm trying to keep this journal going)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some place warm all year round and no storms like Tornados and Hurricanes.

Anonymous said...

New here...but I'm playing! :)

Here's my link...

http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/christys-journal-jar/entries/2007/03/10/question-117/973

Christy

Anonymous said...

I would stay in KY where I am, BUT I do love California...

Michele

Anonymous said...

I posted the last few up...
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

Anonymous said...

Want to hear something kooky?

I love where I live right now!  I have lived here for over 20 years and I love living here!  I'm sorry but I have to have a change of seasons - LOL!  I have been blissfully snowed in for the past few days but I have to go shopping cause I'm running out of supplies.  

Where I live is called LaMott and it's just outside of Philadelphia.  So I don't live in a big city but I live close enough to one so that its at my disposal.  

Now I have always wanted to live at the beach - my beach house with the fireplace - so that would be my 2nd home.

My 3rd choice is Hawaii because I just love the way it looks!

But I would have where I live first and foremost and the beachhouse would be my second home and Hawaii would be where my third home would be.

Rose