Thursday, May 25, 2006

Question 96

What church jobs have you enjoyed the most?

This question seems sort of odd.  What if people don't have church jobs.. or never had.  Well I guess not all the questions are meant for everyone.

The only time I've had a church job was years back when I helped out in the nursery.  So since that was my one and only church job I guess I pick that one lol.

I did enjoy it, I love kids and playing with them, they are always so real and I love that they say whatever is on their minds... I wish grownup's could do that.  Now changing the diapers ... totally different story.  But as with everything we do there are always going to be good and bad things about it.

                           Preview

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal. If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted up mine too...that was indeed an interesting question
http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

Anonymous said...

I'm up! :)

http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage/entries/1546

Charley