Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Done!

Well, I'm finally done transferring all the questions from here over to blogger.  I know some people have been waiting but I've had some health problems that stopped me from what I was doing.  I've work the last few days on finishing so I can start pulling new questions from the jar!

You can do it here on AOL or Mirror Mirror of the Jar there at Blogger.  I noticed blogger is a little bit harder to go back to question.  But I will try to link when I have some time. 

It will be good to be back and together again.

Much luv,
Promise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the Journal Jar is back. I also hope you are feeling better.

Hugs,Angela

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see it back up and running.  :)  I hope you are feeling better as well.  

http://blog.myspace.com/poptartcoco

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay.... I'm ready, I'm set, my fingers are poised over the keyboard.....
Just toss us the next question... any time now....
Any time....