Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Question 140

How do you feel about school?

 

OMG before I answer this.. I noticed written on this slip "it sux d*ck" guess someone here hates school! LOL

Well, when I was in Ele, middle and High school.. my feelings were all different.

Until Middle school I didn't mind it.. then I hated having to get up so early.  High school changed a bit.. I had activities I belonged to and lots of fun friends.  Did I study hard ... NO I swear I thought school was just a social gathering.  I did quit in 11th grade and go on to get my GED. I then attended college... and for awhile that was enough. 

A few years ago I went back to college to become a paralegal but my funding got pulled so I had to give that up.  I worked my butt off to get A's and excelled.. only to have that dang rug pulled out.   I went back again only to have another problem so I ended up leaving again. I then thought maybe a paralegal isn't what God wants of me...

Sometimes...I wish I had paid more attention in school...  At times I wish I hadn't quit but I think it all happened for a reason and this was my path.

                   ***************

                                                                       

** You know the drill... you can answer in the comment sections, or your own journal.  If you are answering in your own journal please link your entry below so everyone can  enjoy your writing! If you're new to the journal jar please let us know that also! **

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hated school.

Anonymous said...

done, somehow i stole your color?!

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/entries/2008/03/04/the-journal-jar-question/3272

Anonymous said...

I loved school. At least the work part. I hated the people part.