Thursday, January 4, 2007

Question 114 ~ Sundays

Describe your Sunday's growing up?

(we haven't done this before LOL)
Preview

Well... fat paper, no mail.. done!  LOL kidding

Well when my mom was with her one boyfriend (the guy before my step dad) he would make us go to church.. my mother always ended up sick on Sunday mornings so she didn't have to go.  But he would stop and get us dairy queen or stop at the candy store on the way back so we went for the treats (I won't lie) I didn't get into that whole thing until I got older. 
                      Preview

We'd always watch football.. Still a tradition for me.  That was about the only day my mom would cook without us all helping... She'd make a huge dinner and we'd eat and usually just lay around.  It was sort of a kick back day after Church.  These days Sunday's are never getting out of my pj's and football!  :)

Preview

So you know what to do... either answer this in the comments or your own journal (link back please) if you're new let me know that too.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I count for "new" I have left a couple answers on this. After my mom married my dad we would go to his parents house to visit, eat dinner, watch Walt Disney and The Animal Kingdom with my grandpa and then go home. While married, it was probably taking care of babies. Now I go to church then come home cook dinner and RELAX!!
Michele
http://journals.aol.com/glensfork4/these-are-my-thoughts/

Anonymous said...

My father made us go to church too.  He never went and neither did my mother but my brothers and sisters had to go.  I do remember I hated it because I had to wear pantyhose!  I hated having to get up early on a Sunday because it was one of the two days of the week that I didn't have to go to school.   The sermons seemed so long and I couldn't wait for them to end!

You know the rest of the day I don't remember much but that's probably because I was just so glad to be out of church.


Rose