Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello

I was just wondering if anyone is still interested in participating in this Journal jar.  I am figuring out if I should start it back up again or just close it for good.  I am feeling better so I thought if there are people still interested I'd begin again on Monday. I do it in a notebook and hope my children will read them someday and learn more about their mom.. Naturally my answers in the notebook are longer and more detailed. (if you can imagine that lol).. I hope people still want to participate!!

Leave a comment or email me.

Thanks...
Tag made by Sazzy at Sazzy Kreationz

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stil enjoy them even if it takes me awhile to sometimes do them.  :)

Anonymous said...

LOL you think you take awhile.. look how long it's been since I began this thing HAHA

What's nice now though is other's will be able to get comment alerts to read what everyone else answers.  So that's new since I last posted.

:)

Anonymous said...

I will do them if you still want to do them! BUT I will understand if you want to quit too!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

I loved to see you continue your journal!  I missed it and you and I see that you have added some questions since the last time I was here!

I think that we have come to love your journal very much and we missed you while you were gone!

I understand about not being able to post regularly because that has been the problem that I was having with my own journal but I'm still keeping it up.

Anonymous said...

Am I too late?  Keep pulling from the jar, I'll participate when I can.  Love you,
Dorn~

Anonymous said...

heres my Journals:


http://journals.aol.com/littlelady1699/Whenlifegivesyoulemonsm/

http://journals.aol.com/littlelady1699/my-writtings/

Patty

Anonymous said...

Oh Promise I think that would be wonderful...I'm glad you posted this so now I can put you back on alerts...I had lost all my alerts and have been gradually adding people back...glad you are feeling better...love, Sandi