Wednesday, February 21, 2007

catching up on life I just can't do it.

I don't think it's at all possible for me to catch up on my journal reading.  I try and read as many as I can each day but then more come in.  So I'm sad to say I'm just going to have to delete all alerts and then as I read the new entries I'll see what I missed before that entry.  Why?  Because it's all making me totally overwhelmed.  Every time I sign on I have more emails then the night I signed off.  Like yesterday.. I had 689 unread (after deleting spam) I got them down to 600 which meant I read 89.  Okay great right? nope lol today I sign on and BAM 711 after deleting the spam.  No way to catch up.

So if you've left me a message (Although I think I've read all the personal emails) or have something you know I'd feel bad about missing please send me a link or post it here... I just need to start today... fresh start or I'll never get back to writing in either of my journals let alone catch up with the journals I love and yep yep AM addicted too. ;) 

Yes this entry will be repeated in both my journals. :)

Luv,
Promise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a lot.   Hey, today is the first day of the rest of your life, right?!   Go forward:)   You're fine!   -- Robin

Anonymous said...

I believe people are reading you hon, I just came over from Dan's Journal "Wisdom of a Distracted Mind" and he directed me here (He's never been very good at leaving comments).I understand fully about being overwhelmed, I've only been around since Dec. myself. I do know alot of my readers tend to just pop in like once a week to check on how things are going. Perhaps that will work for you as well. People care they just want to know your ok as well. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Too many for me to keep up with...Glad to see you back.
Michele